Copyright

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Chaos Reins!

Chaos continues to rain upon us this year.  You might recall, based on my last post, that we had family move in with us back in February.  They've now been living with us for about 2.5 months and we have another 1.5+ months to go before they move out of our home and into their beautiful, new home.

Overall things have been going very well but the kids have definitely had their moments.  They like to push each other's buttons (especially the two older girls!) and make life miserable for each other on occasion.  For the most part, however, things are going well considering we are now a family of eight living together in a four bedroom home!  I think all of us adults are just happy that spring is FINALLY upon us...since that means that the kids can now go outside for hours on end and play rather than being cooped up inside all day!

In addition to the household changes, we also have other changes that are taking place.  The end of yet another school year is quickly approaching, which means that come this fall we will officially have one first grader and one fifth grader.  It seems so odd to speak those words!  And last, but not least, "Feisty Girl" is set to have another surgery next week.

As we'll be catering to "Feisty Girl" every want and need beginning next week and likely continuing through late summer/early fall, I'm not exactly sure how much blogging I'll get around to doing.  For those with access, I'll be blogging about Emma's surgery "journey" on her private, password protected page if you would like to follow us there.  For everyone else, if time allows, I'll try to catch up on some old posts while I'm "hanging out" in the hospital for 4 or 5 days next week.  There are only so many things you can do in a hospital room you know!  (Don't hold it against me if I don't have time to catch ya' all up on the latest and greatest family news though -- I'll do my best but I can't make any promises...my family is my top priority!

No comments: